Before you attend your intake appointment, please fill out the intake paperwork- this includes the Registration and Consent Form. If you are bringing a child in for counseling be aware that you will need to provide any custody paperwork that may be in place for the child- this is required before beginning counseling. You may also fill out a Release of Information if you would like to have your records be available for another party such as your health practitioner. You may submit your paperwork before attending your appointment through email:

Intake Form- Child

Intake Form- Adult

Consent to Treat Form

Release of Information

For further assessment of yourself or your child, please refer to these specific forms if they are applicable to your treatment.

Patient Health Questionnaire (Adult- Depression)

Patient Health Questionnaire Adolescents (Child- Depression)

ADHD Parent Form

ADHD Teacher Form